Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sweet Love Quotes | 3 Wonderful Sweet Love Quotes Collection

I never knew until I did. And when I finally did
You were like someone I've known for a long time
I then remembered you were the one
my heart has been talking about

You see I'm not an angel though I wanted to be like one of them
I've hurt too many people by just being me. But you, a stranger
who passed by me, became an angel in my heart
where no one else can see.


I want to be with you forever, so I can love you in a way
that no one else can and care for you in a manner that only
I would. But they broke my heart when they said forever isn't true
Can we prove them wrong? By working on forever?
ONLY ME AND YOU!





































MissBella googlebites.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment