Friday 5 July 2013

Bubblews Review

This is an overall review of Bubblews, one of the fastest growing revenue sharing site that allows members to earn money online by writing what they want, and expressing themselves to others. I stumbled upon on this site a month ago, and my first impression was, "oh maybe this is just another forum community site". I wasn't even thinking that an individual can make money (online) from that site by simply expressing themselves through writing, or publishing any kind of articles that they might like to share with others.


Bubblews is all about sharing ideas and based on their website introduction, a person can speak freely and write their world, stories and life experiences or anything they are passionate with. It seems that this introduction catches everyone's attention especially those who are looking for an extra income online. We all know that some other revenue sharing sites require a high quality content that is acceptable to their standards. And it is obvious that other individuals find it hard to choose the right topic that would go viral around the web. When joining a revenue site, choosing the right topic and the right headlines for your article is very important in order for you to start making money from from your writing, and while there are few trusted and tested revenue sharing sites around the web, still other people are having a hard time making money from their writings.

Revenue sharing sites is considered as blogging community, you write any kind of article you are passionate with (for the site) in order for you to earn some extra cash online. That means you're blogging, (blogging) from the word blog which means a collection of informational articles or posts about anything that people shared on the world wide web. 

Bubblews really made it simple for the new bloggers to make money online, you don't need to be an expert writer to become part of this fastest growing community, as long as you know how to write what you are passionate with. As I have mentioned above, I stumbled upon at Bubblews a month ago and joined the site. I do really love the community. I have written more than 100 hundred articles there and have earned money pretty much quick from my writing. Though I have not received any payment yet from my first redemption, so I was thinking that maybe I violated the rules. I do have another $25 on my Bubblews bank right now (07-05-2013), but I didn't redeem it because I have read an article there at Bubblews, that your Paypal account needs to be verified in order for you to receive payment from their company. So I will try to redeem it once my Paypal account got verified.

Most of the Bubblews members who are in residence of the Philippines are having issues about redemption process, you can read a lot of articles at Bubblews that they have pending redemptions or unpaid payments, and they even tried to contact the customer service but most of them didn't receive any response from the Bubblews staff. So it is obvious that Bubblews needs to improve their customer service, they need to be honest with their members, they need to be upfront and tell them what really is going on, instead of keeping them waiting. They should take good care of their members because the members are ones that keeps their site going they wouldn't be making money from their site if not because of the members. And they won't be popular on the web (in a short period of time after launching it) if not because of the members.

There are tons of unresolved problems and complaints on the site, but then even though these members didn't receive some of their redemptions, still they choose to stay on the site because they love it, so instead of Facebooking all day, they'd rather spend their time on Bubblews writing and make money online. My experience at Bubblews is great, I've made some new friends even though I have not received payment yet to show you. But I don't really think that the site is a BIG scam, because I've seen a lot of members who are happy making $25  a day and they're being paid, no pending redemptions. 

Though there are few members admitted that they're being scammed by Bubblews, well, I don't really know about their experience on Bubblews yet, maybe you can share it with us here?

As you can see on the screenshot, bubblews.com has a very good alexa traffic. The word Bubblews is a 2 combination word of  the bubble and news, the CEO explained in his interview on how he started this site.

It is pretty obvious that this site is new and a lot of website owner admitted that this website won't last at all due to its low quality content.

But as for me, as long as Bubblew would do something to improve their customer service and would try to solve those unresolved problems, for sure this site would last of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment