Monday 1 July 2013

AirG Chat Review

AirG is very popular everywhere in the world, there are millions and millions of people around the globe who are now using this mobile chat service. AirG chat is widely used in the US and seconded to the Philippines and latin areas. Joining AirG could be one of the most exciting experience for each individuals who wants to meet new friends online. There are several things you can enjoy, when joining AirG since AirG is not only designed for building friendships but also designed for gaming, dating fun and so much more.











I encountered AirG in the year 2008, when my brother told me about it (i don't have laptop at that time) and since AirG do sounds interesting to me so I decided to join, I've meet multiple friends there and I've enjoyed the community. And guess what? Philippine chat room or Manila chat room is one of the fullest chat room on AirG, it seems that people from the Philippines got addicted to AirG and there are times that they aren't even sleeping just to talk with their fellow AirGenians. You'll meet tons of men and women in the chat room who are looking for text-mates, it's really full of fun when you're part of this community. I could not seem to forget the happy memories I've made there on AirG. I've meet some real good friends and even though I haven't meet them in personal, I treated them as if my long time friends. 

Although I do not use the site that often, because I am busy most of the time, but i do visit sometimes to talk with my dearest friend (my df) whom I met on AirG since I started using this mobile chat in 2008. We've even exchanging letters. I once fell in love with the guy I meet on there, and I even sent him letters, he's a good man, I can feel it and I know he loves me, even though we never had the chance to meet each other in person, yes! not even on cam.

But he is just the most amazing guy I've meet ever! maybe because we have the same zodiac sign, the reason why our relationship didn't last is that because, I was just 20 years old at that time, and I  am not matured enough to understand him. ( I am hoping that he is happy now) I can't still forget him until now. He is the most amazing guy I've ever meet (online) ever! You see? AirG is not only for making new friends, it is also possible for a person to find their life time partner. 

Though you can read a lot of successful stories and testimonials on AirG, those successful relationships stories that ended to a wonderful marriage. Who would realize how happy this people are if you would not try to experience what they had experience by joining AirG community. It's really fun and unforgettable experience. (okay enough with this story and lets proceed).

One of the most popular game on AirG is a Big Barn World, it works like farmville on Facebook, that's the most played games on AirG. It seems that AirG have made real big improvements to their site to make it more fun and enjoyable for the members. AirG allows you to send gifts to your favorite friends, there are different gifts you can choose from. It's funny how I abusive I am to the 'send a gift' button, when I started making friends with AirG before, I keep on sending 10 gifts a day to that special guy I've meet there (haha).

PS: Share your AirG experience and let everyone knows about your story:)

Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment