Tuesday 2 July 2013

How To Access AirG Chat From Your Computer

For those who are not familiar with this mobile instant messaging, you can read the AirG chat review I've written on my previous article AirG Chat Review. I joined AirG community in 2008, as I had mentioned in my previous article. And just like any other individuals I've wonder on how you I can access or log in to my AirG account from computer. I took a  lot of research online, but then I wasn't satisfied with the answers I am getting from those articles.
Chatting with your friends on AirG is fun, but it'd be better if your phone works faster, but most of mobile phones these days, doesn't work well with it. Accessing AirG on your phone can sometimes be stressing due to the bad server or signal.

Though there are lots of ways you can log in to your AirG account using your pc or laptop, I've read few articles around the web, that wrote something about this issue in detailed way, they have provided all kind of information you need for you to access AirG chat on your computer. So now I am going to tell you on how you can access AirG chat from your computer, but take note, that this may not be accessible to any other country or may work depend on the kind of Internet connection you are using, it can also be depend on what country you're located at.

Accessing AirG from your computer will depend on what kind of browser you are using, I am going to tell you on how you can access AirG chat using Google Chrome, if you are using a Sun Broadband (a wireless broadband modem) for Internet connection, then yo can simply use the links below:


You can select one of the link above to get an access to AirG using your computer, but those links won't work if you're using another wireless broadband modem aside from Sun Broadband. Though you can access AirG chat using Globe broadband, i used to do that before, but maybe AirG have change a little as I can't access it anymore using Globe. It might work on your computer just to go this link freeph.airg.ca this one is free.

PS: I hope this would help you, If you have any question regarding this article, then feel free to leave a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment