Monday 15 April 2013

GOD'S DAILY PROMISES - GOD'S ASSURANCE





I've told you all this so that trusting me, 
you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace.
In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties.
Take heart! I've conquered the world.


-John 10:33 MSG-




Are you a confident believer, or do you live the cloud of uncertainty and doubt? As a Christian, you have many reasons to be confident. After all, God is in heaven; Christ has risen; and you are the recipient of God's grace. Despite this blessings, you may, from time to time, find yourself being tormented by negative emotions---and you are certainly not alone.


Even the most faithful Christians  are overcome by occasional bouts of fear and doubt.  You are no different.



But even when you feel very distant from God, remember that God is never distant from you. When you are sincerely seek His presence, He will touch your heart, calm your fears, and restore your confidence.



A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord, You are my Savior and my Sustainer. I will be safe with You in heaven, and i am safe with You here on earth. Today, I will trust in Your promises, and I will be confident, obedient, purposeful servant to Your Son. Amen



Reference Book; 365 DAILY PROMISES & PRAYERS FOR WOMEN (DAY 7) 


No comments:

Post a Comment