Monday 15 April 2013

Chrissy Teigen





Chrissy Teigen- has 13,520 Likes on Facebook   as of March 14 2013 records.




Chrissy Teigen Updated her status on her Facebook page last may 6, 2012 as seen on her facebook wall. Her last post was about her mom, realizing how hard working her mom was, and how she value her mom right now.

Her Facebook Status says:


My mom, Vilailuck Teigen, was born and raised in Thailand. And we aren't talking the city of Bangkok -- we're talking Thailand, Thailand. Village Thailand! She moved here, with my American father and her daughter, from Thailand, then I was born. We proceeded to move around the country for my dad's job, but never once did I ever realize this stress on her. She held our family together until she had to go back to Thailand in my mid-teens to take care of her dying father. Her mom died shortly after that funeral. She fell insanely sad, of course, and I wish now that I knew enough to support her through it all. My mom cannot NOT take care of people. I was witness to this when I just attended a culinary class with her in Thailand, seeing her bring the entire non-thai class hard-to-get ingredients she picked up for them at the market, for them to ship home. Seeing her make best friends, in the span of an hour, with a couple from Montana. I realized then that she had to make friends the entire time we were moving, despite feeling kind of like an outcast for coming from a foreign country. Kids...we are all so selfish when we're growing up. Moving for me was hard, I didn't even have to deal with all the "adult" crap that came along with it! But I will never know just how hard it was for my mom because together, her and my father, made sure we never knew the stress.

There are so many reasons why my mom is beauty by example, but most of the reasons are just...simple. We really did have a bit of a dysfunctional, odd life, li
rents. I think the proudest time of my life was when I hit the age to realize this. Growing up, you say, "ugh. My mom is strict" or "my mom is sooo embarrassing". I love being able to now say man, my mom did everything she could to make sure I grew up caring about people the same way she does. We have the same strong emotions, the same HUGE heart for people we love (hehe). We always think everyone is mad at us for something because we want everyone to love us, all the time. We are always insecure about doing things correctly. We want everyone to be ke many. The stories could go on forever. But what I love most is my mom's hilarity, her genuine care for others, her childish humor, and love for everything and everyone. Her care. 

Now they live in Thailand and I am excited to move them back and take care of them the same way they did for me growing up. 
It's really interesting when you start to see your parents as people rather than just your pahappy. For my mom, EVERYONE comes before her.

And we both get teary-eyed when we have to talk about each other so I will end it there :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment